The HSeT Foundation is grateful for the support of its partners and sponsors.
HSeT does not display any advertising. Commercial companies who are sponsors or donors do so according to the no strings attached principle. HSeT acknowledges this support by a slideshow displaying the logos of all partners, donors and sponsors in the public homepage.
Partnering institutions offer significant curricular content and financial support to advance the goals of HSeT's eLearning projects. Institutional partners can access a wide array of eLearning curricula across all available programs, i.e. OCTAVE, Immunology Online, Oncology Online, Toxicology/Pharmacology Online, Nephrology Online and Laboratory Online, through customized institutional portals.
The following organizations and institutions are partners of HSeT:
- The Swiss Universities of Geneva, Lausanne,Basel, Bern, and Zurich
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne (EPFL)
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB)
- National Center of Excellence in Molecular Oncology (NCCR Oncology)
- National Center of Excellence Kidney.control of homeostasis (NCCR kidney.CH)
- Foederatio Analyticorum Medicinalium Helveticorum (FAMH)
- Swiss Center for Applied Human Toxicology (SCAHT)
- Swiss Society of Hematology (SSH)
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), Bilthoven, Netherlands
- European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN) and
the Medical University of Vienna
- Institut Pasteur
- Innovative Medicine Initiative: PharmaTrain
- The Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise, New York, USA
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- HIV Vaccine Trials Network (HVTN)
- The Medical Research Council, Durban, South Africa (MRC HIV Prevention Research Unit)
- The U.S. Military HIV Research Program & the NIH Vaccine Research Center (VRC)
- Clinical Translational Science Institute & University of California, san Francisco
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Sanofi Pasteur
Sponsors offer financial support to subsidize the development and dissemination of HSeT program curricula to developing world investigators, clinicians and laboratorians.
The following organizations are HSeT sponsors:
HSeT gratefully acknowledges the generous support and commitments of its donors:
Last update: Monday, January 07, 2013Contact