Content Management System
Our content management system (CMS) is a computer program that uses an Oracle-based data base operated with the proprietary Microsoft SQL system. The CMS provides web based publishing, format management, revision control, indexing, search, and retrieval, and allows maintenance from a central interface.
Learning Management System
- The HSeT LMS hosts all the websites of our partners and the customized portals and associated eLearning activities. The LMS supports all phases of e-Learning from development to pilot testing and to full-scale implementation. It provides administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of education courses or training programs. The LMS was built by our developer using the Microsoft .NET development platform. The license for the Microsoft has been acquired by the IT department of the University of Geneva.
- The Moodle LMS is proposed when requested by our customers. The Moodle LMS is linked to the HSeT CMS to gain access to the content and learning activities.
For the learners
• Notes: Learners can take and store notes on pages for future reference.
• Glossary: Can be clicked to access definitions, or a fully searchable glossary is available.
• Forum: An organized chat about a particular topic or question.
For the teachers and trainers
• Group management: Offers lists of functionality to provide instruction to a group of students.
• News Updates: On workshops and learning activities.
• Statistics: Overview of site utilization by individuals and groups of students.
• Student evaluation: Reviews student performance on quizzes and other learning activities.